This preparation course is designed for candidates taking Bookkeeping & Accounts as a single subject. You will review three years of content. The course is delivered online and includes a print workbook. The course is also assisted by an Instructor.
This course prepares students to sit the BGCSE examination. There are three course objectives for this study. Upon completion of this preparation and practice course candidates will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of appropriate accounting formats, concepts, terms, conventions, principles and techniques
- demonstrate comprehension of this knowledge through construction, presentation and interpretation of bookkeeping /accounting records
- prepare accounts in a clear, methodical manner and demonstrate understanding of accounts likely to be met in everyday life.
- prepare accounts of an organization and be able to explain them to a person with no accounting knowledge
- prepare final accounts of sole traders, partnerships and companies.
- make reasoned judgements and communicate them in an accurate and logical manner
Course begins: January 2020. Secure your spot now!
Course Registration: $30.00 Course Fee: $80.00