This preparation course is designed for candidates taking Keyboarding as a
single subject. You will review three years of content. The course is delivered online and includes a print workbook. The course is also assisted by an Instructor. This BGCSE Keyboarding Course aims to prepare students to successfully test for the exam as follows:
- To develop a working knowledge of the operational parts of the keyboard/typewriter as well as necessary care and maintenance
- To develop a working knowledge of the basic keyboarding/typewriting skills
- To develop an awareness and understanding of the Bahamian business community in both the private and public sectors.
- To develop an appreciation of the office skills in the business world and professionalism which should govern and conduct performance.
- To ensure accuracy in format and layout of business documents in all forms inclusive of government styles
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the English language in terms of word usage, grammar, spelling, and vocabulary
- To develop the ability to interpret rough draft symbols and manuscripts
Course begins: January 2020. Secure your spot now!
Course Registration: $30.00 Course Fee: $80.00