This preparation course is designed for candidates taking Mathematics as a single subject. You will review three years of content. The course is delivered online and includes a print workbook. The course is also assisted by an Instructor. The aims of this BGCSE Mathematics course is to prepare students to demonstrate their ability to:
- organize, interpret and present information accurately in written, tabular, graphical and diagrammatic forms
- perform calculations by suitable methods and use and electronic calculator
- estimate and approximate
- understand systems of measurement
- interpret, transform and make appropriate uses of mathematical statements
- recall, apply and interpret mathematical knowledge
- analyze a problem, select a suitable strategy and apply it
- apply combinations of mathematical skills and techniques in problem-solving
- set out mathematical work in a logical and clear form using appropriate symbols and technology.
Course begins: January 2nd. Secure your spot now!
Course Registration: $30.00 Course Fee: $80.00