This course consists of 42 video recorded lessons to help you pass the BJC General Science exam.
Our instructors cover all topics listed on the Bahamas Ministry of Education curriculum. You’re not left alone however, we recommend optional assignments and are available to review all work and answer all questions related to the material.
Who is this Course For?
- Secondary level students needing additional help with junior high General Science.
Syllabus – What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you would have covered;
- Science and Me
- Living Things – Plants and Animals; Cells and tissues
- Ecology – The Importance of Air, Land and Sea to Us.
- Matter – Matter at Work; Matter Changing and The Nature of Matter
- Energy – Types of energy, The Sun and it’s Uses.
- The Human Body