This preparation course is designed for candidates taking Mathematics as a single subject. You will review three years of content. The course is delivered online and includes a print workbook. The course is also assisted by an Instructor. The course prepares students to sit the BJC Mathematics Exam and aims to:
- have students recall, apply and interpret mathematical knowledge in the context of everyday situations.
- set out mathematical work, including the situation of problems in a logical and clear form using the appropriate symbols and terminology
- organize, interpret and present information accurately in written, tabular, graphical and diagrammatic forms
- recognize patterns and structures in a variety of situations, and form generalizations
- analyze a problem, select a suitable strategy and apply appropriate techniques to obtain its solution
- understand and apply basic concepts of probability
Course begins: January 2nd. Secure your spot now!
Course Registration: $30.00 Course Fee: $80.00