This preparation course is designed for candidates taking Religious Studies as a single subject. You will review three years of content. The course is delivered online and includes a print workbook. The course is also assisted by an Instructor.
The examination aims to test:
- candidate’s an understanding of the life and work of Christ and his apostles
- candidate’s ability to identify and explore questions about the meaning of life, and to consider such questions in relation to religious traditions.
- candidate’s ability to reflect and assess the religious responses to moral issues
- candidate’s ability to identify and appreciate the contribution of religious studies in the information of proper values to enhance everyday living
- candidate’s ability to exercise, respect and have tolerance for different denominational views within Christianity and other religions.
Course Begins: January 2nd. Secure your spot now!
Course Registration: $30.00 Course Fee: $80.00