Do you need direct support as you prepare for your study in BGCSE Mathematics? Our live virtual classes may be just the right fit for you if you are;
- A private student preparing for the BGCSE Mathematics exam
- A homeschooled student who need instruction
- A traditional schooled student who would like additional support from a qualified instructor
Classes meet every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4:45 – 5:45 p.m. for 10 weeks.
All live sessions will be recorded and available for viewing at your own schedule.
Live zoom classes with one to one teacher support and instruction and marked assignments. All students are expected to have a working mic for the class.
Parental guidance is expected to ensure that students attend the classes or view the recorded lessons, and complete the assignments.
Your tuition payment funds two important things: live, interactive instruction from a qualified teacher who provides individualized assignment marking and feedback, administrative and technical support and ongoing student access to our virtual classroom where students can interact with their instructor and other students. We don’t just offer online classes; we guarantee consistent, high-quality instruction for your student.
What You Will Learn
BGCSE Mathematics Semester 1 prepares students for both core and extended mathematics study. This course focuses on;
- Set Notation and Language
- Square, square root, cube and cube root
- Directed Numbers
- Vulgar decimal fractions, percentages
- Ordering (Comparing Quantities)
- Scientific Notation
- The Four Rules
- Limits of accuracy
- Ratio, proportion and rate
- Use of a calculator
- Money Personal and Household Finance
- Graphs in practical
- Graphs of functions
Our instructors are qualified in their fields and have years of experience in teaching and tutoring.
Have a Question?