Do you need direct support as you prepare for your study in BJC Mathematics? Our live virtual classes may be just the right fit for you if you are;
- A private student preparing for the BJC Mathematics exam
- A homeschooled student who need instruction
- A traditional schooled student who would like additional support from a qualified instructor
Live classes with one to one teacher support and instruction and marked assignments.
All students are expected to have a working mic for the class.
Parental guidance is recommended to ensure that students attend the classes or view the recorded lessons, and complete the assignments.
Your tuition payment funds three important things: live, interactive instruction from a qualified teacher who provides individualized assignment marking and feedback, administrative and technical support and ongoing student access to our virtual classroom where students can interact with their instructor and other students.
We don’t just offer online classes; we guarantee consistent, high-quality instruction for your student.
Classes begin October 5th, 2020, and meet every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 3:30 p.m – 4:30 p.m. for 10 weeks.
All live sessions will be recorded and available for viewing at your own schedule.
What You Will Learn
Semester 1 prepares students for an extensive study and in the BJC mathematics curriculum. This course focuses on;
- Whole Numbers
- Number Patterns and Sequences
- Vulgar and decimal fractions
- Percentage of a Sum of Money
- The Four Rules
- Language and Notation of simple vulgar fractions
- Directed Numbers
- Elementary ideas on ratio
- Direct and indirect proportion
- Linear scales
- Sets and their relationships
- Measures of weight, length, area, volume
- Foreign Currency
- Consumer Mathematics
- Lines of Symmetry
- Properties of triangles, quadrilaterals, circles, regular polygons
- Perimeter of regular and irregular polygons
Our instructors are qualified in their fields and have years of experience in teaching and tutoring.
Have a Question?