It’s nearly exam time and you want to do well. Join us for intensive and rigorous training to help you prepare for your BJC Health Science exam.
Are you unsure about whether or not you’re going to pass your exams?
This bootcamp course includes video lectures in which the tutor reviews several years of past exam papers. You will be given access to all of the past papers included in the course. You can follow along as the tutor helps you assess what you’ve learned and strengthen your exam test taking confidence.
Here are the past papers which are covered in this bootcamp;
- BJC Health Science year 2016, Papers 1 & 2
- BJC Health Science year 2015, Paper 1
- BJC Health Science year 2014, Paper 1
- BJC Health Science year 2008, Papers 1 & 2
- BJC Health Science year 2007, Papers 1 & 2
Session Times: All sessions are recorded and available for viewing at your own schedule.
Who is this Course For?
- Students sitting the BJC Health Science national examinations
- Students who want to assess what they’ve learnt
- Students who wish to obtain a head start in the new academic year
What You Will Learn
By the end of this bootcamp course, you will;
- Know what is expected of you from the examiners.
- Have built exam testing confidence.
- Be equipped to pass your exams