It’s nearly exam time and you want to do well. Join us for an intensive and rigorous training to help you prepare for your BJC Mathematics exam.
Are you unsure about whether or not you’re going to pass your exams?
This bootcamp course includes video lectures in which the tutor reviews several years of past exam papers. You will be given access to all of the past papers included in the course. You can follow along as the tutor helps you assess what you’ve learned and strengthen your exam test taking confidence. Here are the past papers which are covered in this bootcamp;
- BJC Mathematics past papers year 2007 Papers 1 & 2
- BJC Mathematics past papers year 2014 Papers 1 & 2
- BJC Mathematics past papers year 2015 Paper 1
- BJC Mathematics past papers year 2018 Papers 1 & 2
Session Times: All sessions are recorded and available for viewing at your own schedule.
Recorded video lessons and review of several different exam past papers.
Who is this Course For?
- Students sitting the 2020 examinations
- Students who want to assess what they’ve learnt
- Students who wish to obtain a head start in the new academic year
What You Will Learn
By the end of this bootcamp course, you will;
- Know what is expected of you from the examiners.
- Have built exam testing confidence.
- Be equipped to pass your exams